Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Wildboy Book

For silent reading I was recommended a book by Miss Hanna. I was unsure since it wasn't the type of book I normally read but I decided to give it a try. Since I am now over halfway through the book I think it's safe to say I enjoy reading it.

My book is called Wildboy and it's about a man who decided to walk all the way around New Zealand. I myself would never even think about doing this but reading about all the adventures he's been through it definitely sparked my interest in travel. Although I like this book it does have some downsides. For example it can drag on in certain places if nothing exciting is happening, it also means that you can be tempting to stop reading. I'd recommend this book to those who enjoy Non-fiction stories, or travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment