Friday, November 11, 2016

Mt Grey

I finally did my mountain! With the help of my mom and Mr B I walked to the top of  Mt Grey.  The way up was slippery, not ideal climbing conditions at all. However, I much preferred it down there once we arrived at the top. There was so much wind and no shelter. To make matters worse the top wasn't as close as we thought it'd be once we came out of the trees. After a grueling trudge to the actual top we waited for a bit, snacking on some food. We then found a road down, a much nicer way compared to the sloped path that twisted, no surface to really grip to. We ate lunch, then began our trek down. We finally arrived back to the car at 4 PM. The trip was fun, don't get me wrong, climbing up mountains isn't at all my strong suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment